A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fuller, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuller
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fuller Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holistic Health
- Nutrition Disorders
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Respiratory Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuller graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Fuller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bradfield Fuller DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. David B. Fuller practice?
- Dr. David Fuller has 1 office location.
Dr. David Fuller practices Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Jenkintown, PA.
See Jenkintown Family Physicians and Jenkintown Osteopaths.