A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Fuller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Fuller, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fuller
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Fuller Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Cholesterol Management
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Holistic Health
- Nutrition Disorders
- Osteopathic Manipulation
- Respiratory Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Fuller graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Fuller has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bradfield Fuller DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM.
- Where does Dr. David B. Fuller practice?
- Dr. David Fuller has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Fuller practices Family Medicine and Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine & OMM near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Family Physicians and Jenkintown Osteopaths.