Dr. David Fulton MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 5th, 2017
Wonderful Dr!
Dr. Fulton repaired a shattered wrist for me. He was a kind, caring Dr that did an awesome job!

June 22nd, 2017
Excellent care!
David Fulton, MD was excellent. My 23 year old daughter had a fracture-with-dislocation of the radius about an inch from the wrist. Dr. Fulton offered the choice of reduction (setting the bone) or surgery. With one very skillful maneuver, he set her arm. He was careful to hold her arm after the set and wrap it, not releasing the point of fracture until it was securely casted. I honestly believe we were extremely fortunate to have been in his care; I think many doctors would have not trusted their skill to set it and would have recommended surgery as the only option. He communicated clearly and was not rushed. His focus on doing good work was ever-present. As my daughter said, "Some people are meant to be doctors."

May 11th, 2017
Wonderful, kind Dr.

October 19th, 2016
"The Best"
The ratings will tell it all!!!!! Will always see David in the future to "fix" my joints!

November 5th, 2015
Love this doctor. He repared my left rotary cuff perfectly. I'm going back to him for my left shoulder. I trust him fully.

September 21st, 2015
shoulder surgery
I love Dr. Fulton. He is compassionate, polite, and caring. He is very busy. I did have to see th pa occasionally but she was good also. My surgery was a great success and I would definitely see him again and I would recommend him.

September 9th, 2015
A doctor who truly cares about each and every patient!
One of the best doctors in town!

January 26th, 2015
He performed surgery to damaged nerve without nerve conduction study. Nerve was not damaged. Have had severe pain 13 weeks post op. He has given no treatment or offered any type of remedy for pain other than pt. Told me to man up

April 23rd, 2014
SUCKS
I Waited two & a half hours to see the doctor.Then he spent four minutes with me.Iam in great pain 3 weeks after surgery and they gave me an appointment 30 days from now.This really sucks !!!!!

July 2nd, 2013
DR DAVID FULTON IS THE BEST I RECOMMEND HIM.
I do not care what people say negatively about Dr Fulton. I have dealt with two shoulder surgeries with Dr Fulton and I must say that he took the best care of me that I could possibly ask for. No doctor is perfect. They all make mistakes however there is a difference between mistakes due to heavy work load and making mistakes because of incompetence and Dr Fulton never and I do mean NEVER made any mistakes with me. He took care of both my shoulders to the best of his ability. I would rank a 5 star for him but it only lets me go as far as 4 star. he is excellent. If he is quick about spending time with you it's probably because he has such a huge workload with people that have much more serious conditions. It's not his fault. He is an excellent surgeon. I recommend him to anyone.

November 15th, 2011
Physicians Assistant sees you more than Fulton does
You make an appt. to see the doctor but get the PA; beg to see physician and he gives you minimal time to discuss surgery or post-op concerns; very short, curt answers; poor standard of care - procedure lacks quality control. very disappointing experience after trusting someone to your care

September 25th, 2011
Dr. Fulton is very compassionate and skilled. Awesome staff and great bedside manner.