Dr. David Glassman MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

December 14th, 2013
I liked him because he took my pain seriously, AFTER getting to know me a bit. At first he brought up several times the fact that I lived in two states and had a lot of prescriptions. I had a valid illness, I was never a drug addict. I just wasn't getting proper care. I felt like he wasn't listening or believing most of what I told him. Treatment ended because I was getting mixed information from his APRN. She would tell me one thing and then note the chart and use it against me months later. His arrogance was the other reason. I never violated the contract, plain and simple. He also put incorrect info in my chart. But I'd say he is knowledgable, intelligent and worth going to IF you don't have a complicated history.

August 15th, 2012
A Fun Doctor Who Helped Me Get Better
I believe it is best to always get the opinion of more than one physician when a patient has a spine problem. In addition, I believe that a physiatrist's role is to provide care rather than diagnosis. So these are my biases. So I looked to a neurosurgeon and an orthopedist (recommended by the neurosurgeon) to provide diagnosis and recommend treatment. Dr. Glassman provided the treatment successfully and with care. He is actually a lot of fun in the surgery, where he plays music. His energy and humor really helped me relax, and I believe it improved my outcomes with the various procedures.

July 26th, 2012
Absolutely no follow up or call after a botched treatment. Needs to go to anger management class. Have never had such a negative experience with a Doctor in my life before. One wonders that the ego here has not gotten in the way of the oath of healing

July 20th, 2012
Dr. Glassman as well as his staff were all very professional.He is the first pain doc that I have seen that actually helped me.Dr. Glassman educated me about my condition and didn'tjust write me a prescription.I would recommend this Dr. Glassman to anyone-even my grandmother!Thank you Dr. Glassman, because of you, I am nowpain free, happy and have my life back!!

May 15th, 2011
I always feel welcomed and cared about
I would recommend Dr. Glassman. He is knowledgeable, caring and professional. The doctor has helped me continue to work full-time despite having chronic pain. When I have been at my worst Dr. Glassman has quickly returned my calls. I trust and respect Dr. David Glassman.

August 7th, 2010
Very disappointed on my first visit there.
I was very disappointed on my first visit there. The worst one can hear from a doctor is "I can't do anything " . That is what Dr. Glassman said after he saw my skin..... and he also said " i can take out the spot but it will leave a scar" .....the prescription he ordered me is totally irrelevant and not even close to what my primary physician ordered me. I wouldn't refer Dr. Glassman to anyone.

November 20th, 2008
learn to spell anesthesiologist re-read your basic info
I personally think this Dr. is a egotistical jerk, not bedside manner, no re-check, reminders, in that fact they never call you back. I was to for a procedure that was 6 months ago NEVER received a call back, called about medication, again NO call back. Screw him