A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Goldberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Goldberg is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Goldberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberg graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Goldberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kendall Regional Medical Center
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Columbia Deering Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Brett Goldberg MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Goldberg practice?
- Dr. David Goldberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Goldberg practices Internal Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Homestead, FL.
See Miami Internists.