Dr. David Golden MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

January 30th, 2015
Loving Life Again!!
Dr Golden excellent knowledgeable surgeon. Thanks so much Dr Golden for doing such an amazing job. I had two complete hips replacements done within 2 months. I'm up moving and groovin.

August 25th, 2014
Dr. G did debridements on both my Achilles and it was wildly successful. The surgery was handled with consideration with cosmetics, my active lifestyle, as well as minimal scarring. I highly respect this doctor and will continue to seek his professional opinion on all matters involving his specialties.

June 23rd, 2011
Dr. Golden
Dr. Golden fixed my arm and the surgery went well. Barely a scar... his staff is excellent. No complaints. I highly recommend Dr. Golden.

April 28th, 2011
Still Waiting
Unfortunately, I never got to see Dr. Golden because he had me waiting in the room for an hour and a half. Eventually I decided to cut my losses and leave. The staff was courteous but that doesn't do much for you if you never get to actually see a doctor. To add insult to injury I had to pay $10 for parking! Needless to say, I won't be going back.

January 12th, 2011
If you dont have anything nice to say...
But I wis some one had told me!Old movie line says it best..."your reputation far exceeds your skills"actually don't know his reputation, but his arrogance sure out weighs them! And for get bedside manner or follow up. Worst surgical experience of my life. Back with my original Dr. and going back into same shoulder again. Still in horrible pain months after surgery. Wont recommend other Dr. here... Just recommend NOT going to this one.

June 28th, 2010
Dr. Golden Butchered My Achilles!!!!
He has a great!!! bedside manner, which fooled me. He speaks as though he knows what he is doing. However, he ruined my life. After two failed attempts at repairing a very minor ruptured achilles, which he caused to rupture after injecting it with steroids, i finally after searching a year found a doctor that was able to fix his miss. I ultimately had what was supposed to be a 1" scar ended up being a reconstruction of my entire left leg. I have and will never be the same. Don't let this happen to you!!!