Dr. David Grossman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Grossman?

April 11th, 2017

Amazing

We were taking my dad to Miami for his treatments at a "comprehensive" cancer center. My dad ended up in the ER at Cleveland Clinic and we transferred all his care there. Dr. Grossman is the most compassionate, knowlegable, patient doctor I have even been privileged to meet. He is so easy to talk to. If I could I would give him 10 stars.

November 6th, 2016

I'M SO HAPPY I FOUND YOU!

For a single elderly lady, I believe there is no more important man in her life, than her doctor. He is there to help me, encourage me, and most of all, to know he cares. His name is............Dr. David Grossman!

September 16th, 2016

Diagnosed my mom

My mom had the strangest pre-cancerous condition that made her legs a purple-red color and caused both itching and burning on both legs. She lived with this condition for 15 years before Dr. Grossman successfully diagnosed and treated her. He was very warm and compassionate to my now 9 year-old mother and she loved him. It's a shame he moved to Florida but he should be happy to know that her treatments were completed and she is finally rid of this condition. Thank you Dr. Grossman

September 30th, 2015

excellent doctor. I wish I was still seeing him.

February 23rd, 2014

Pompous a**

November 21st, 2013

I hope he is good because he has a GOD complex and is rude and arrogant

I was told he was a good Dr but his bedside manner was not that great. Well I could not believe how he speaks to another person especially one who is sick and scared. His favorite answer is I will have a nurse or someone else explain that to you. Every question he passed the buck. Who I am paying to see and heal me? It was a cold exchange and I felt afraid to ask questions. maybe that is what he wants. Thank goodness I do not have a life or death illness. I feel bad for those who do and deal with this Dr who is better than us all. I will be seeking another Dr. This is a service industry and I did not get good service all 3 times. Even though the treatment worked I demand to treated better and so should you!!!!

July 1st, 2011

Good overall.

April 14th, 2009

Excellent physician who shows compassion and caring for his patients. He was easy to talk to, thorough in his history and physical exam and clearly explained his thought process as he worked on my problem. He included me in all decisions, telling me when scientific data was clear, when it was circumstantial and when there was no data available to help make decisions. I recommend him highly

October 13th, 2017