A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hahn, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hahn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Charcot disease
- ERTL Procedure
- Foot Surgery
- Limb Lengthening
- Lower Extremity Deformity Correction
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Hahn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Aurora North
- Rose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bruce Hahn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David B. Hahn practice?
- Dr. David Hahn has 1 office location.
Dr. David Hahn practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Denver, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.