A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hahn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hahn, Orthopaedic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Hahn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hahn graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hahn has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Rose Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Aurora North
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bruce Hahn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David B. Hahn practice?
- Dr. David Hahn has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Hahn practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Highlands Ranch, CO.
See Denver Orthopedic Surgeons and Denver Surgeons.