A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Hall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Hall is Average.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Hall graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Hall has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bert Hall DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Hall practice?
- Dr. David Hall has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Hall practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Argyle, TX and Denton, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.