A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jackson, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from University of California at Davis.
Dr. Jackson has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bruce Jackson MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Jackson practice?
- Dr. David Jackson has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Jackson practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Irvine, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Chino Hills, CA and Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Irvine Radiologists.