A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jacoby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jacoby, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Diseases
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacoby graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jacoby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health & Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jacoby accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David B. Jacoby practice?
Dr. David Jacoby practices Pulmonary Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pulmonologists.