A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Jacoby:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Jacoby is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jacoby
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jacoby Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Jacoby, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Critical Care
- Lung Diseases
- Respiratory Tract Infections
Education & Awards
Dr. Jacoby graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jacoby has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oregon Health & Science University Hospitals And Clinics
- Oregon Health & Science University
- OHSU Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bernard Jacoby MD is a male Pulmonologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. David B. Jacoby practice?
- Dr. David Jacoby has 1 office location.
Dr. David Jacoby practices Pulmonary Disease near Portland, OR.
See Portland Pulmonologists.