Dr. David Jones MD Patient Reviews

• Orthopedic Surgery Redding, CA

• Good
  • Bad

October 27th, 2015
Always saw P A, but saw Dr. Jones, when I had spinal injections. Always nice and informed me about procedure.

October 20th, 2015
Neglectful, Not thorough, Failed Cervical Surgery
Due to Dr. Jones procedures used in my surgery; it not only failed, but created a "Very Complicated Problem" per UCSF, where I currently go for treatment. The follow up after surgery was just awful. I would never recommend under any circumstance, ever. Oh. Yeah..he makes it sound like a piece of cake when you first meet him, but God help you, if you have a problem after going under his knife.

August 28th, 2015
Just had my first appointment and I feel like it went really well. His staff was extremely friendly. I did see a PA first, but I dont mind that at all. I liked both of them very much, and they both answered all of my questions. Dr. Jones didn't seem rushed at all. My only complaint would be that it took a little over a month to get an appointment after I was referred to him. I also was in the waiting room for an hour, but they said they didnt have rooms, which I understand can happen. Not disappointed at all. I am looking forward to surgery and happy healing :)

March 16th, 2015
Excellent Provider!!!
Dr. Jones was the best!! Is staff was kind and made me feel very comfortable.

November 24th, 2012
Poor medicine
First you see his nurse practionter. They decide what to do with you. If they decide you need surgery. The Doctor comes in and tells you about operation. Then you don't see him again. If you don't get better you see some one else who wants to do injections. If you dont get better more surgery. Sounds like Hotel california. "You can always get in but you can never get out".I can not understand why my doctor referred me there. Does he get kick back?

August 27th, 2012
The most unresponsive doctors office i have EVER dealt with. First you will get the run around, then you will get the excuse machine. Totally regret going here.

March 5th, 2012
Doesn't like Medicare patients.
This doctor's assistant told me he was surprised I could walk and that might be as good as it gets because they probably couldn't operate. Because I got upset, Dr. Jones refused to take me as a patient. I went to another doctor, had the surgery and I'm fine. Have heard from many others, he doesn't like to treat Medicare patients.

June 15th, 2011
He knows what hes doing!
Dr. Jones is a GREAT DR. he has done a few surgeries folling a car accident I was in, he cares about his patients and has a great bedside mannor. He returns calls and his office help are understanding as well as being helpful.

August 23rd, 2010
Dr Jones was awesome!
After being in pain for over a year Dr Jones found the problem and his staff scheduled the surgery within hours of getting the authorization from my insurance. He and his staff are awesome! Thank You Dr Jones!

March 11th, 2009
Surgery did not match symptoms
Did leave questions unanswered only to find out from other sources later. Tests were not ordered. All 'Common' tests should be taken to make sure that the symptoms match the diagnosis. No CT exam was requested with added dyes to see where spine and discs are torn or ruptured. Assumed to know the cause of back and leg pain but did not utilize all means available to make sure. Too quick to go to second surgery without again asking for more test and Mri's and Ct exams to double check theories. But he was accurate with his cutting during surgery, NO SPINAL NICKS OR DAMAGE. He was nice at bedside but quick during visits. Office staff and personal assistant was excellent at thier jobs. I respect Dr Jones and appreciate his help but would have preferred a more accurate choice of treatment to have been a single surgery back patient.

October 9th, 2016