A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. David Karlin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Karlin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eye Diseases
- Retina Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Karlin graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Karlin has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bernard Karlin MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Karlin practice?
- Dr. David Karlin has 1 office location.
Dr. David Karlin practices Ophthalmology near New York, NY.
See New York Ophthalmologists.