Learn more about Dr. David Kaufman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kaufman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kaufman
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Kaufman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kaufman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kaufman graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Kaufman has 13 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Plainview
- Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Kaufman MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David B. Kaufman practice?
- Dr. David Kaufman has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kaufman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Internists and Bronx Cardiologists.