Dr. David Kay Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. David Kay?

Posted on February 11th, 2014

Called his office to set up appointment & the number is no longer in service, who closes & doesn't even consult with their patients?!

Posted on February 3rd, 2014

This Dr just closed up and ran nothing to patient to let them know where he would be HE IS VERY DISRESPECTFUL TO HIS PATIENTS

Posted on October 21st, 2012

I don't recommend this doctor. I had an annual done and we discussed having the IUD inserted so we agreed that we would do an ultra sound the following week in regards to the pain on my left side near my ovary. The next week the IUD was inserted but no ultrasound to make sure the device was in properly nor to check to see what was going on with my left ovary. He says to come back in two weeks. I come back in two weeks, whereas the cramping was supposed to subside after the insertion, they didn't. We did do the ultrasound but he made mention that the IUD was not in high enough. Instead of correcting it, he just asked if I was cramping and told me to continue to take 800mg Ibuprofen. Finally after only having the IUD in for a month, I asked to have it removed. When he removed it, the IUD had already fallen out of place then he asked the question after its removal, "who put this in?" The nurse informed him that he had. He was in disbelief that he had done that. As he was walking out the room he made this remark, "don't come back here with a positive pregnancy test". Quacks like these should be practicing at all. I often wonder how do they get through medical school or obtain their liscenses?

Posted on October 17th, 2016