A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kay
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kay, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Kay has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Kay MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 32 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. David B. Kay practice?
- Dr. David Kay has 1 office location.
Dr. David Kay practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Akron, OH.
See Akron Orthopedic Surgeons and Akron Surgeons.