A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kay, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Kay has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Kay MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 31 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics.
- Where does Dr. David B. Kay practice?
- Dr. David Kay has 7 office locations.
Dr. David Kay practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics near Akron, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hudson, OH and Medina, OH.
See Akron Orthopedic Surgeons.