A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Kay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Kay is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Kay, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Foot Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kay graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo.
Dr. Kay has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Summa - Barberton Citizens Hospital
- Akron General Woman's Care
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kay accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans