Dr. David Levine Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Levine?

Posted on June 6th, 2014

We heard about Dr. Levine from some friends when we were looking to change pediatricians. Our son has had some issues that we wanted to discuss, and Dr. Levine gave us some questionnaires to fill out prior to our visit. He reviewed them before we came in and spent about 40 minutes discussing everything, and answering our concerns. My wife and I were very pleased and are continuing to see him. He even called us a few weeks after to check in and see how our son was doing. You don't hear about doctors calling to just "check in" much anymore.

Posted on September 14th, 2012

We scheduled to meet Dr. Boodish as a possible pediatrician for my baby. Instead, we had to meet Dr Levine, who spent the whole time talking about his opinion on vaccines and the office policy. My child was in a car seat facing away the whole time. When Dr Levine was already at the door walking out, I asked if he could look at my baby's forehead. He glanced from where he was standing and tokd me it's cradle cap and to put tea tree oil on it. I later regretted these last 10 secs of our visit. I should have just asked another mom. Later I receiced a bill from the office charging me for a 'complete and thorough examination.' Dr Levine told me on the phone that he technically examined my baby (looked for a second from the entryway) and gave me treatment advice (tea tree oil). He is an excellent and persuasive talker, and is skillful at blowing his merits out of proportion. Needless to say, I never went back.

Good listener

Posted on March 13th, 2012

We just moved to the area and heard about Dr. Levine from a friend. He really took the time to listen to our issues and was very non-judgmental with our questions and concerns about our 15 mth old. Needless to say, we are going to continue seeing him.

Not sure what the other review is talking about

Posted on October 24th, 2010

I find all the docs in the practice to be equally good. Dr. Levine was very courteous and my child took to him very well. We have seen him several times and have told some friends to seek him out, especially since they have little boys themselves and were looking for a male pediatrician. He has been an excellent addition to an already excellent practice.

So-so doctor

Posted on August 6th, 2010

I can't seem to establish the same comfort level with him as I do with the other doctors in the practice. Boodish, mangru, and Shii are incredibel doctors. Dr. Levine is just OK.He comes off as more concerned about having to work on holidays, etc. than his patients. Also some of the office fees here are ridiculous.Many doctors don't even charge extra for phsyical forms for school. This practice charges $20 PER CHILD on top of your copayment.

Posted on May 31st, 2017