A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Lim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Lim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Lim, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lim graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Lim has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Cypress Fairbanks Med Ctr Hospital
- CHRISTUS St Catherine Health & Wellness
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 18 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans