A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David McAlpine is Excellent. Dr. McAlpine has been reviewed by 11 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. McAlpine graduated from University Of The Witwatersrand, Parktown. He has 3 awards.
Dr. McAlpine has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor Medical Center SW Ft Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. McAlpine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 13 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. David McAlpine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David B. McAlpine practice?
Dr. David McAlpine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dewey McAlpine, Dr. Dave McAlpine, Dr. Davis McAlpine