Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About David McClure
David McClure, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Westerville, OH. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. David McClure is affiliated with Beech StreetCapp Care, Riverside Methodist Hospital and Riverside Methodist Hospital Status: Courtesy. David McClure has received 11 awards. He speaks English.
David McClure has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
David McClure is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Westerville, OH.
Dr. Stephen Scarbrough
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine
Westerville, OH 0 mi43
Dr. Teresa Caulin-Glaser
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Westerville, OH 0 mi29
Dr. Anthony Ewald
Sports Medicine, Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Westerville, OH 0 mi13