A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Mobley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Mobley is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Mobley graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Mobley has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bart Mobley DO is a male Radiologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Mobley practice?
- Dr. David Mobley has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Mobley practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Amarillo, TX.
See Fort Worth Radiologists.