A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Myers:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Myers is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Myers, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Myers graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Myers has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Parma Community General Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Medina General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Myers accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David B. Myers practice?
Dr. David Myers practices Gastroenterology near Brunswick, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, OH and Cleveland, OH.
See Brunswick Gastroenterologists.