A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nelson, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Nelson has 14 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore Univ Hosp At Glen Cove
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bruce Nelson MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Nelson practice?
- Dr. David Nelson has 5 office locations.
Dr. David Nelson practices Ophthalmology near Rockville Centre, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Inwood, NY.
See Rockville Centre Ophthalmologists.