A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Nelson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Nelson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Nelson, FAAP, M.Sc, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lead Poisoning
Education & Awards
Dr. Nelson graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nelson has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Georgetown University Hospital
- Virginia Hospital Center - Arlington
- Georgetown University
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Barry Nelson FAAP, M.Sc, and MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David B. Nelson practice?
- Dr. David Nelson has 1 office location.
Dr. David Nelson practices Pediatrics near Washington, DC.
See Washington Pediatricians.