A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Owen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Owen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Owen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Owen graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Owen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Owen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans