A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Owen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Owen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Owen, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Owen graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Owen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Owen MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Owen practice?
- Dr. David Owen has 1 office location.
Dr. David Owen practices Pediatrics and Neurology with Special Qualifications in Child Neurology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians and Dallas Neurologists.