A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. DAVID OWENS:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. DAVID OWENS is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. DAVID OWENS, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. OWENS graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. OWENS has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. OWENS accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan