A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Owens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Owens, Obstetrics & Gynecology is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Owens, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Owens graduated from Creighton University, Omaha. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Owens has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Luke's South Hospital
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Owens MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David Owens practice?
- Dr. David Owens has 6 office locations.
Dr. David Owens practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Lansing, KS.
Additional practice locations include: Shawnee, KS and Kansas City, KS.
See Lansing Obstetricians & Gynecologists.