A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Patrick:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Patrick is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Patrick, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- General Urology
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Patrick graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Patrick has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sewickley Valley Hospital
- Ellwood City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Patrick MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Patrick practice?
- Dr. David Patrick has 1 office location.
Dr. David Patrick practices Urology near Ellwood City, PA.
See Ellwood City Urologists.