A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pearse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pearse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pearse, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Fluid in Lungs (Pulmonary Edema)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearse graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Pearse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pearse accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Partners - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan