A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Pearse:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Pearse is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pearse
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pearse Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Pearse, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Fluid in Lungs (Pulmonary Edema)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pearse graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Pearse has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Johns Hopkins Geriatrics Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bennett Pearse MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Pearse practice?
- Dr. David Pearse has 1 office location.
Dr. David Pearse practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Pulmonologists, and Baltimore Critical Care Practitioners.