A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Price:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Price is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Price, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Price graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Price has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Horizon
- UPMC South Side
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bryan Price MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David B. Price practice?
- Dr. David Price has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Price practices Surgery near Cranberry Twp, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Pittsburgh, PA.