A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Rosenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Rosenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Rosenberg, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenberg graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rosenberg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- Lenox Hill Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bruce Rosenberg MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Rosenberg practice?
- Dr. David Rosenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. David Rosenberg practices Otolaryngology near New York, NY.
See New York Otolaryngologists.