Dr. David Ross Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. David Ross?

September 23rd, 2017

A scam

Made appointment to see the neurologist Dr. Ross. Instead I saw someone that wasn’t even a neurologist. I was never told I wasn’t going to see the specialists. When I inquired I was told dr Ross wasn’t in the office but that I could see him at my next appointment. There will be NO next appointment.

October 29th, 2015

Waste of time

September 22nd, 2015

Don't use this Dr!!!

I took my 4 year old to be evaluated for autism and he said that there is a 25% chance that my son would end up in jail by the time he is a teenager and the odds are higher because we are Hispanic...my son is 4...he stereotyped him before he even got to know him...he didn't even know the reason why my son had to be taken out of preschool because he doesn't listen to anything we had to say. Save yourselves the time and go somewhere else. This doctor is a joke!!!

June 17th, 2015

Please read this before picking Dr. Ross as your doctor!

Dr. Ross was the worst doctor I have EVER taken my son to see. He left his door open so others could hear what was being said. He kept leaving the room to take phone calls. He constantly repeated that he went to Harvard, that he invented something, and that my son would end up in jail because he has ADHD. My son is a VERY FAR CRY from going to jail, he just has issues paying attention! Not only this, but then the doctor wrote him a prescription three different times. On each occasion, he wrote a prescription for 5mg (meant for a toddler). My son is a teenager and 6'1. Within the 3 months that we saw him, my son's grades slipped from B's and C's to F's. The 'breathing exercises' his nurse teaches are a joke and not worth your time. I BEG of you... go to someone else. Dr. Ross says he's tough, but this is not 'tough' it is being incompetent. I have recently found a much better doctor who actually takes the time to listen to my son. They have done tests to make sure that he is still ADHD. He treats my son with the respect that he deserves and every time I go to the new doctor I feel badly that I subjected my son to Dr. Ross for even one second.

February 8th, 2015

he seems to be a pedifile

This doctor is a quack, he gets paid to use extravagant words with little to no evidence of why we need him.

January 12th, 2015

Excellent Doctor

Excellent doctor, very dedicated to his patients.

October 3rd, 2014

Great Neurologist!

Allow me to begin with his front/back office staff, very courteous and helpful. Dr. Ross top notch in the field of Neurology! He was very personable and put for the time and effort not only to explain what I had, but every facet about it. Most appreciative for his expertise, help and understanding. Would definitely recommend Dr. Ross if you're in need of seeing a "great neurologist".

April 22nd, 2014

Patient oriented

I scheduled an appointment in two days and a follow-up procedure one week from that appointment. Dr. Ross was on-time and spent as much time as I needed. He has a dry of sense of humor and I really enjoyed him. He wasn't overzealous in his diagnostic approach. Unlike other neurologists, he didn't take a shotgun approach and order an MRI, lab work and other tests. He offered an EMG but didn't push it on me. I elected to have the procedure and it was relatively painless. I was somewhat apprehensive hearing that an EMG can be quite painful. I would recommend him.

March 11th, 2014

Dr Ross is the best!

Dr. Ross really really cares about his patients.

February 19th, 2014

Amazing Doctor

Dr. Ross is a top of the line doctor. He was very knowledgeable with a great beside manner. He took his time with me, answered all my questions, and went beyond the call of duty. I would highly recommend him if you are seeking a friendly, intelligent physician who isn't looking to just make money.

October 19th, 2012

Going to Dr. Ross was one of the biggest mistakes I have ever made. This man was extremely rude and very uncaring. Did not want to hear what I had to say and any answers I gave to his questions, I was wrong and he was right. I went looking for answers to my problem and now have more questions and scared to go to anyone else for fear of running into the same kind of doctor. I have never met a doctor's office staff that was as disorganized as they are at this office. My appointment time changed three times and if they had not called to confirm or ask if I could come in earlier, I would have never known it changed! I recommend staying away from this doctor and finding someone else.

July 24th, 2012

He listens, but doesn't seem to take to hear what you say....as he does not elaborate on your answers...only elaborates on what he thinks. VERY POOR LISTENER. He gets to be heard, but you are barely listened to. He does seem to be confident in HIS diagnosis, without seeming to be listening to what all you are trying to tell him. He does a lot of talking, but does not allow much input from you. Only wants you to answer his questions, but doesn't SEEM to pay attention to what you are saying. Never says when you lv., do you have any questions. In the middle of talking with him, the next thing he does is walk you to the front of the office to lv. Feel rushed and in need of questions answered...but not given the opportunity. I feel that behavior is very rude an uncaring. Maybe I am wrong, but that is how he makes me feel. You don't know your appointment is about to be over so you can say what you really want to tell him. You know it is over when he walks to the front of the office as he is still talking to you. Then what! You're done and too bad. In my exit interview, I had 4 issues to address with him. We only covered the first as he took up all the time addressing that; leaving me with no time to discuss my other concerns. He seems very intelligent, but needs listening and people skills. I would not recommend him to another, regardless of how smart he is. I need to feel listened to and cared about. He does seem to make a quick diagnosis from the beginning without hearing you out. Just as someone said in another review above. He does not like to listen to your details that you think are important to his diagnosis...that really angered me, but I said nothing about it out of respect for him. I have to wonder if he is trying to get people in and out fast for monetary reasons. Does not discuss fully follow up care so you have a good understanding of what you need to do. Also, why does he work on another's medical info on the computer while you sit there waiting for his attention. Am I being charged for the FULL time I get in and out of his office, when I am not getting his full attention. Maybe I'm not being charged, but how do I know that.