Dr. David Saltzman MD, FCCP Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Plantation, FL

• Good
  • Bad

June 15th, 2012
Dr. Saltzman is what EVERY doctor should aspire to be.
I first met Dr Saltzman last year when, at the request of my husband's primary physician, he followed my husband as a pulmonary specialist during an urgent and distressing week-long hospitalization for a stubborn case of pneumonia that multiple weeks of aggressive out patient care had failed to resolve.We were both extremely impressed with Dr Saltzman's thorough, prompt, kind and gentle bedside manner.The holistic approach he took in not just focusing on (improving) my husband's lung health, but more broadly to caring for all of my husband's needs, acute and otherwise, was a huge relief and quite refreshing.He helped us to address multiple issues and to plan for my husband's follow-up and ongoing care, once out of the hospital. He was the coordinator of ALL care and, thankfully, the only point of contact in the hospital that we ever needed to deal with.One year later, when I suddenly had an acute and very out-of-the-ordinary pulmonary need of my own, after several urgent care clinic visits (no primary physician of my own), I was referred to a pulmonologist for additional care. Dr Saltzman immediately came to mind. Despite the fact that we live outside of Broward County, I decided to see him for my pulmonary care needs since we'd come away with such a positive impression. It was then that I learned that Dr Saltzman is also board certified in internal medicine.He and his staff were nothing but kind, friendly and helpful in getting me cared for as quickly as possible.SO... I now (proudly) have a new primary care physician who I absolutely adore and, despite the fact that it's quite a hike to get to his office, it has been well worth the drive to have Dr Saltzman caring for me.Having a consistent, steady physician like Dr Saltzman, who genuinely cares about the health and well-being of his patients, and who provides that care in such a gentle, soft-spoken and unhurried way is a wonderful find.

May 31st, 2012
Terrrific doctor and wonderful human being.

February 27th, 2012
Best Doctor Ever!!!
I've been a patient for almost 20 years. I trust him with my life, as I have a multitude of health problems and he keeps me alive and for the most part healthy. As far as I'm concerned there is no better Doctor and I don't look forward to the day he retires.

April 2nd, 2009
The best doctor ever
Dr. Saltzman has been my doctor since feb.2000. I love the way he cares about my health and offers good treatment to improve the quality of my life.

June 27th, 2017