A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sanford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sanford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sanford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 17 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanford graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Sanford has 21 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bruce Sanford MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Sanford practice?
- Dr. David Sanford has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Sanford practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Hematologists, and Houston Oncologists.