A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sanford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sanford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanford
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sanford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanford graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Sanford has 21 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Sanford MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Sanford practice?
- Dr. David Sanford has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sanford practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Hematologists, and Houston Oncologists.