A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Sanford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Sanford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sanford
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sanford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Sanford, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 24 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Brain Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Colon Cancer
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Hepatitis C
- Hodgkin Disease
- Lung Cancer
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Sanford graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Sanford has 21 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Sanford MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Sanford practice?
- Dr. David Sanford has 1 office location.
Dr. David Sanford practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Hematologists, and Houston Oncologists.