A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Schwartz is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Schwartz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Veterans Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Schwartz MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David Schwartz practice?
- Dr. David Schwartz has 3 office locations.
Dr. David Schwartz practices Family Medicine near Waukon, IA.
Additional practice locations include: Prairie Du Chien, WI.
See Waukon Family Physicians.