A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Schwartz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Schwartz graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Schwartz has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Veterans Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Schwartz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Gundersen Lutheran Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David Schwartz practice?
Dr. David Schwartz practices Family Medicine near Waukon, IA.
See Waukon Family Physicians.