Dr. David Smith MD Patient Reviews

• Hematology Boston, MA

• Good
  • Bad

July 12th, 2016
Words cannot express enough thanks to Dr. Smith for the help, guidance and compassion that he has shown us throughout my mother's health issues. Even after finding that my mother has no blood disorders, Dr. Smith continued to see my mother as a patient when all others basically gave up trying to figure out her health problem and were just managing her symptoms. He continues to guide us and advocate to other doctors for us to try to find a solution for mom's health issue. Dr. Smith is not only a brilliant doctor, he is kind, caring and compassionate....and has a wonderful sense of humor. All these things make for the best kind of doctor...and that is Dr. Smith.

May 29th, 2013
Son of former patient
Dr. David Smith is the best. He was my dad’s doctor for 8 plus years. My dad had CLL. I can't say enough about Dr. Smith. After my dad’s diagnosis, he allowed us to have our dad for an additional 8 plus years. Did everything he could. Went above and beyond patient/family Doctor relationship. He is truly an amazing Doctor and an amazing person. Thank you Doctor Smith.

March 23rd, 2011
Patient
I found Dr. Smith to be very kind and caring. He took ample time with me, answering questions and explaining my condition. He also was excellent with follow-up calls and scheduling. Excellent Doctor!

January 3rd, 2011
A True Angel
When i was luckey enough to be Introduced to Dr Smith. I was at my Breaking Point Dr after Dr after Dr Wall after Wall after Wall. Now The quality of my life is very much acceptable. Dr Smith Is a humble and very much by far the best DR but most of all careing and no question is to small when you page a dr it could be hrs or even days Dr Smith no joke will return your call within the hr but most of the time with in min and i am not kidding calls back with in min. I and Everyone Blessed to Be under his care. can rest easy that your life is in the best hands.P.S i have had and been to drs from coast to coast cleavlandclinic all the ones that clam to be the best no kidding i have been seen by at least over 100 DRs or so called most drs belive in if it sounds like a horse than treat the horse but there is another anamal that sounds like a horse and its a zebra.and its us zebra's that Dr Smith Can take care of .i Can thank Dr Smith that i can raise my three small kids 10,9,7 Before Dr Smith it was a struggle .anyone or anyone that knows someone that keeps hitting that wall. Needs to make a appt.

July 31st, 2010
Angel sent from above!!
Dr David Bent Smith is been sent to us from god . He never says never and he truly cares deeply .Unlike other drs when you page him you can barly hang up the phone and he calls you back.had a wonderfull bed side manner makes you so comfortable.and never stops looking for ways to give you the best treatment.the three words i would use to decribe him are1. humble2.through and through there for you3.closest to god as you can get

November 15th, 2015