Family Physicians, General Practitioner

1534 Fremont Blvd
Ste F
Seaside, CA 93955
831-394-6642
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  very good.  |  show details
Feb 2nd, 2012

This doctor i have been going to since i was a kid, hes very kind and has good qualitys. He always follows through , tells me how to cure, and gives information i need if i have a problem. :)

|  Getting a grip on good doctoring  |  show details
Jun 28th, 2011

Dr Stark has a system built to take care of the vast number of patients that come to him from Seaside on a daily basis. Usually there is a month of appointments ahead of you when you call - but in crisis, (again not enough to go to a hospital) you can check in any day to see if there are openings, cancellations and such ~ and Dorothy or her assistant will help to squeeze you in if there is time.I have spent a lot of time at many different Dr's and to tell you the truth, they are all maxed out and doing their best. Sometimes a Dr will 'allow' you to wait to see just how serious you are about getting better - because there are a lot of 'patients' who are not 'patient' and want prophylactic treatment hoping in other words to get drugs to ease their pain. So, this is a good way of weeding out those who abuse the system.I believe this Dr Stark has a lot of integrity and I would never doubt his methods, as he does spend a lot of time with each patient....asking tons of questions, and making notes as he reviews your progress.If you want some quick fix, go elsewhere, that is my suggestion..KM

|  Don't waste your time with this doctor  |  show details
by Chloe on Feb 23rd, 2010

I have seen Dr Stark twice and the first time I waited 2 1/2 hours; the second time I waited 3 1/2 hours. They schedule everybody to come in at 9 or 3. You sign in on a sheet and get seen accordingly. I arrived on time for my appt both times, but the line of patients who knew about the horrible system made it that I waited. When I finally saw the doctor he was rude and in a hurry. He sped through the appointment both times. The second time he didn't even examine me. Due to his haste, he overlooked a medication interaction that made me sick for a month. The office is old, dirty, and crowded. Go somewhere else.