inactive

David B Stark MD Patient Reviews

2.9

February 2nd, 2012
very good.
This doctor i have been going to since i was a kid, hes very kind and has good qualitys. He always follows through , tells me how to cure, and gives information i need if i have a problem. :)

February 23rd, 2010
Don't waste your time with this doctor
I have seen Dr Stark twice and the first time I waited 2 1/2 hours; the second time I waited 3 1/2 hours. They schedule everybody to come in at 9 or 3. You sign in on a sheet and get seen accordingly. I arrived on time for my appt both times, but the line of patients who knew about the horrible system made it that I waited. When I finally saw the doctor he was rude and in a hurry. He sped through the appointment both times. The second time he didn't even examine me. Due to his haste, he overlooked a medication interaction that made me sick for a month. The office is old, dirty, and crowded. Go somewhere else.