Primary Care Doctor, General Practitioner

3.0

very good. show details very good.
Feb 2nd, 2012

This doctor i have been going to since i was a kid, hes very kind and has good qualitys. He always follows through , tells me how to cure, and gives information i need if i have a problem. :)

Getting a grip on good doctoring show details Getting a grip on good doctoring
Jun 28th, 2011

Dr Stark has a system built to take care of the vast number of patients that come to him from Seaside on a daily basis. Usually there is a month of appointments ahead of you when you call - but in crisis, (again not enough to go to a hospital) you can check in any day to see if there are openings, cancellations and such ~ and Dorothy or her assistant will help to squeeze you in if there is time.I have spent a lot of time at many different Dr's and to tell you the truth, they are all maxed out and doing their best. Sometimes a Dr will 'allow' you to wait to see just how serious you are about getting better - because there are a lot of 'patients' who are not 'patient' and want prophylactic treatment hoping in other words to get drugs to ease their pain. So, this is a good way of weeding out those who abuse the system.I believe this Dr Stark has a lot of integrity and I would never doubt his methods, as he does spend a lot of time with each patient....asking tons of questions, and making notes as he reviews your progress.If you want some quick fix, go elsewhere, that is my suggestion..KM

Don't waste your time with this doctor show details Don't waste your time with this doctor
by Chloe on Feb 23rd, 2010

I have seen Dr Stark twice and the first time I waited 2 1/2 hours; the second time I waited 3 1/2 hours. They schedule everybody to come in at 9 or 3. You sign in on a sheet and get seen accordingly. I arrived on time for my appt both times, but the line of patients who knew about the horrible system made it that I waited. When I finally saw the doctor he was rude and in a hurry. He sped through the appointment both times. The second time he didn't even examine me. Due to his haste, he overlooked a medication interaction that made me sick for a month. The office is old, dirty, and crowded. Go somewhere else.