A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Suh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Suh, MD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Nervous System Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Suh graduated from University of Pittsburgh .
Dr. Suh has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph Hospital-Elgin
- Centegra Hospital - McHenry
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Byung Hyun Suh MD is a male Radiation Oncologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Radiation Oncology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Suh practice?
- Dr. David Suh has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Suh practices Radiation Oncology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Elgin, IL.
See Philadelphia Oncologists.