A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wait:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wait, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wait, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wait graduated from University of South Dakota , Vermillion. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wait has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kootenai Medical Center
- Shoshone Medical Center
- Kootenai Med Ctr, Coeur D Alene, Id
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bryan Wait MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. David B. Wait practice?
- Dr. David Wait has 4 office locations.
Dr. David Wait practices Psychiatry near Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Psychiatrists.