Psychiatrist
201 E Harrison Ave
Suite B
Coeur D Alene, ID 83814
208-292-0697
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Fed Up  |  show details
by Former Patient on Jul 9th, 2013

I would not recommend using Dr. Wait. I was a patient for approximately two years. During this period of time I do not think that I benefited from our conversations / his counseling. I take a routine medication without complication but needed to make visits for medication refill. If I had to sum things up it would be that he was just going through the motions - taking me for granted as schedule filler. If it was just a feeling of being taken for granted though I would not bother to write a review - many business enterprises don't care - not unusual. I left because I felt fundamentally disrespected. Dr. Wait would often not start his appointments on time even when I was the first scheduled appointment of the day but at the same time he became irate when a patient was the source of his delay. I guess that Dr. Wait does not like to "Wait"! The final straw came for me when I cancelled my appointment 48 hours in advance yet still was charged the $150 office visit charge - After thorough inquiry I found that I did not precisely follow his office rules (although he could not show the rules in any type of posted or disclosed literature). I am a healthcare provider myself. My opinion of his service and care takes into account some of the challenges faced by providing for patients. I am one of the fortunate people who has good insurance / other options. I went elsewhere. This is not a negative review based on money. I have no hesitation spending money on anything that provides benefit to me. The counsel did not benefit me compared to what I have received elsewhere. Unless you are receiving his services for free or low cost such as those provided by the Dirne Clinic, I would not recommend using this provider based on my experiences.

|  Excellent psychiatist  |  show details
Jun 1st, 2013

Dr. Wait was professional, pleasant, and took the time to carefully explain my options for treatment. He really cares.