A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Franklin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Benson Walker MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Walker practice?
- Dr. David Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. David Walker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Cardiologists.