A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Walker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Walker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Walker
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Walker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Walker graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Walker has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rex Healthcare Inc.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- Franklin Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Benson Walker MD is a male Internist and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Walker practice?
- Dr. David Walker has 1 office location.
Dr. David Walker practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Raleigh, NC.
See Raleigh Internists and Raleigh Cardiologists.