Dr. David Warren MD Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Cartersville, GA

September 4th, 2013
Easy Transition
Most the staff at Dr. Warren's office are all so very nice and eager to please. When I needed to switch physicians, they made it very painless for me. Dr. Warren is a rare find. A caring OB/GYN who takes time with you and is a believer in bio-identical hormones!

February 1st, 2013
Good Experience
I am sorry to hear of the previous reviewer's loss. I wish you the best... Dr. Warren was the only doctor that listened to my concerns and did something about it. He had perfect bedside manners the few times I've visited over the last 5 years. I never felt rushed or as if he didn't take what I was saying seriously. He patiently answered all questions. The nurses followed up too. When I moved to this area, his name was given more than any other when I'd asked around for a good doctor. He is an awesome knowledgeable doctor. I'm thankful to have found this place

November 11th, 2012
let me fall thru the cracks!
Dr. Warner did not accurately disagnose me with a infection and refused to treat my severely anemic blood condition. He was told by another one of my doc's to treat it and he just shrugged it off. He was quick to give me antidepressants during my pregnancy which was probably a contributing factor to the premature delivery of my infant. All of this neglect and "so what" attitude I feel caused the premature birth and death of my daughter. He does not listen nor take seriously a pregnant mother's concerns! BAD DOCTOR!