A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Welch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Welch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Welch
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Welch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Welch graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Welch has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Brent Welch MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Welch practice?
- Dr. David Welch has 1 office location.
Dr. David Welch practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Johnson City, TN.
See Johnson City Internists and Johnson City Gastroenterologists.