A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wexler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wexler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wexler
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wexler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wexler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wexler graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wexler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Wexler MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Wexler practice?
- Dr. David Wexler has 1 office location.
Dr. David Wexler practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Palmer, MA.
See Palmer Otolaryngologists and Palmer Sleep Medicine Doctors.