A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wexler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wexler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wexler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wexler graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Wexler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Wexler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David B. Wexler practice?
Dr. David Wexler practices Otolaryngology, Sleep Medicine, Otolaryngic Allergy, Pediatrics, Allergy, and Sleep Medicine near Palmer, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Ludlow, MA and Worcester, MA.
See Palmer Otolaryngologists, Palmer Sleep Medicine Doctors, Palmer Pediatricians, and Palmer Allergists.