A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wexler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wexler is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wexler
Face Lift Patient Education Read about facial cosmetic surgery treatments in our face lift patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wexler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wexler, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Wexler graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Wexler has 13 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Medical Center
- Wing Memorial Hospital & Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Wexler MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Wexler practice?
- Dr. David Wexler has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Wexler practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Palmer, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Worcester, MA.
See Palmer Otolaryngologists.