A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wilson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wilson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Blair Wilson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David B. Wilson practice?
- Dr. David Wilson has 9 office locations.
Dr. David Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Indiana, PA and Clarion, PA.
See Pittsburgh Orthopedic Surgeons.