A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wilson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wilson
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wilson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wilson, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Pittsburgh
- Indiana Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Blair Wilson MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. David B. Wilson practice?
- Dr. David Wilson has 9 office locations.
Dr. David Wilson practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Pittsburgh, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Indiana, PA and Clarion, PA.
See Pittsburgh Orthopedic Surgeons.