A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wolf:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Wolf is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wolf, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wolf graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wolf has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Barry Wolf MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Wolf practice?
- Dr. David Wolf has 1 office location.
- Dr. David Wolf practices Internal Medicine near Bingham Farms, MI.