Dr. David Wolf MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Roseville, MI

April 7th, 2017
I went to doctor Wolf for having dry cough for several month and MRI of neck showed I had a large nodule in my thyroid gland. He focused on any other problem in my body except what I was asking him. Later on when he gave me prescription for ulterasound he did not fax it to the place that I was supposed to go and every time I called his office I had to leave message because there was nobody answers the phone there for the job never was down onto I've been to another doctor. Also my I had to leave message because there was nobody answers the phone there for the job never was down onto I've been to another doctor . Ultrasound was done and they find three nodule in a set of one and biopsy one was done also Also my husband went to him for a back problem here if used to send him to physical Terrapene in us that he put him on a strong medication while my husband has one kidney with stage III kidney disease . When I took my husband to another doctor they find large size to move is big is it tennis ball on his back and he was the fair to surgeon immediately and back surgery was done well if we buried Dr. Wolf you still there is softening and running around. Because all he was doing was giving us medication.

August 28th, 2016
unprofessional bedside manner. Complained several times including in follow up phone call about unnecessary tests given to me by other doctors. Seems very concerned about insurance companies getting ripped off.

August 11th, 2016
My primary care physician. Skill and common sense. On appointments he is either on time or late, but he spends plenty of time with the patient.

October 21st, 2015
As an early middle aged woman, I don't spend as much time with my GP as with some of my other doctors. This year Dr. Wolf noticed some anomolies in my blood tests, and we got to know eachother very well. He listened to my concerns and expained what was happening at my intellectul level throughout the process. In the end he was able to diagnose my very rare disease. He sent me to the absolutly best specialist in the area, and followed up with both me and my other Dr out of genuine concern. I have since networked with others with my disease and have seen way too many people who were misdiagnosed and suffered for years. Nobody wants to get a diagnosis like I did, but I am thankful that Dr Wolf found it and sent me off into the right hands, and that will play greatly in my long term outcome. Dr. Wolf is definitely one of the best doctors in town.

September 24th, 2015
Call the office today ask if they were accepting returning patients. Marlene ask me for my full name and said no. Yet my husband still goes there for his check up. Marlene was very rude.

April 17th, 2013
Excellent doctor and staff!

September 16th, 2010
Great doctor! Very caring and takes the time necessary to talk to you.