A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Wright:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Wright, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Wright graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Wright has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Hospital Plainview
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Bruce Wright DO and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. David B. Wright practice?
- Dr. David Wright has 1 office location.
Dr. David Wright practices Internal Medicine near Plainview, TX.
See Plainview Internists.