A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Young:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Young is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Young graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Young has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
- American Fork Hospital
- Intermountain Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David B Young DO and MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. David B. Young practice?
- Dr. David Young has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Young practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Pleasant Grove, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Provo, UT.
See Pleasant Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists.