A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Babbel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. David Babbel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Babbel, DO is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbel graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Babbel has 6 hospital affiliations:
- West Valley Medical Center
- St Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Gareth Babbel DO is a male Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. David G. Babbel practice?
- Dr. David Babbel has 2 office locations.
Dr. David Babbel practices Pediatrics near Caldwell, ID.
See Caldwell Pediatricians.