A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Babbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Babbitt, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbitt graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Babbitt has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- Mccullough-Hyde Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David G Babbitt FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David G. Babbitt practice?
- Dr. David Babbitt has 9 office locations.
Dr. David Babbitt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oxford, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cincinnati, OH and Hamilton, OH.
See Oxford Internists and Oxford Cardiologists.