A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Babbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Babbitt, MD, FACC is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbitt graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Babbitt has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- Mercy Hospital Clermont
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Babbitt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Anthem - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. David G. Babbitt practice?
Dr. David Babbitt practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Oxford, OH and Fairfield, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Cardiologists.