A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Babbitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Babbitt
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Babbitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Babbitt, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Babbitt graduated from Wright State University, Dayton.
Dr. Babbitt has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Jewish Hospital, The
- Mercy Hospital Clermont
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David G Babbitt FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David G. Babbitt practice?
- Dr. David Babbitt has 1 office location.
Dr. David Babbitt practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Fairfield, OH.
See Fairfield Internists and Fairfield Cardiologists.