Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Bach
Dr. David Bach, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Ann Arbor, MI. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Bach is affiliated with CS Mott Children's Hospital, St Mary's of Michigan - Medical Center and Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. David Bach has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. David Bach is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.
Dr. Wolf Duvernoy
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Ann Arbor, MI 0.01 mi54
Dr. Laura Howe
Allergy and Immunology, Internal Medicine
Ann Arbor, MI 0.01 mi7
Dr. Diane Nguyen
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine, Hematology and Oncology, Hematology
Ann Arbor, MI 0.01 mi10