A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. David Bach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. David Bach, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Insufficiency
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Bacterial Endocarditis
- Coronary Disease
- Dilated Cardiomyopathy
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- Heart Disease (Myocardial Ischemia)
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Valve Diseases
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Bach graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Bach has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph Mercy Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. David Scott Bach MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. David S. Bach practice?
- Dr. David Bach has 19 office locations.
Dr. David Bach practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI and Brighton, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Cardiologists.